-
August 15th, 2001, 07:02 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Recently i cnat remember where i was readign this article on the moon landing and it was suggesting it was a load of crap and that ..it was fake..
waht do you think people?
do you think this was cheese to please the people or the work of fine ilussional art for political gain or what ...wahts yer angle?
-
August 15th, 2001, 02:29 PM
#2
Inactive Member
i've heard about that...they make some good points but i don't know what to believe. i'd have to see it again & really pay attention this time. the only point i remember is the flag that they staked. it was waving and they say there couldn't possibly be wind in space.
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
-
August 15th, 2001, 02:56 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I,too, have heard of that very subject. My mom told me a LONG time ago that my great-grandfather thought the whole thing was a mock-up. I, however,have the belief that maybe great-grandfather wasn't educated beyond a certain point, and therefore, resistant to change and progress..always doubtful. Now, though, after movies like Wag the Dog and Conspiracy Theory, I have changed my stance. Our goverment is capable of the biggest publicity stunts to avert our attention from much more important things going on. Take Monica Lewinsky..Jon Benet Ramsey..both probably code names for operations to draw attention away*shugs*..don't mind me..I know I sound positively insane*L*
-
August 15th, 2001, 07:19 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I'll have you know Phantas that I have never smoked weed. I DO believe in the space program. I just don't want the wool pulled over my eyes..end up feeling like a fucking idiot.
-
August 16th, 2001, 03:35 AM
#5
Inactive Member
OMG.....are you people so stoned that it all fuzzes over and becomes indistinguishable?...
and while you are at it..is the earth really not flat?
are there little green men on Mars?...(and little green women?..or.....wow...how do they do it?)
thanks to neil and buzz and mike for being very brave ...albeit in a cold war race they shouldnt really have won..because the russians had the more credible space program..but less resources...and for those wonderful views of earthrise from space...
..*thinks*......some people live with sid basset...on the dark side of the moon!..*L*
Jeeeeeeezus cheeeeeerist!..its all just too damned much..we should go back to living on tanganyikan lake shores eating shellfish and making fires to keep the really wild beasties away...
*retires behind the slideshow playing inside his eyelids.....smiling*..............*winks at minnow~*...."darling.....we have windoze...where shall we go today?...(goes off to the applestore to watch the moon landing again...on ivideo...and cheers loudly)
-
August 19th, 2001, 05:10 PM
#6
Inactive Member
well...you may like this site then http://members.tripod.com/mking60/conspiracies.htm
------------------
-
August 19th, 2001, 05:52 PM
#7
Inactive Member
*comes in from throwin microwave away* Phant, do you have a sitre where I can go for anxiety issues, I went to the site you posted, and I am fallin apart now *gets wild eyed look and freaks out*
------------------
-
August 19th, 2001, 05:56 PM
#8
Inactive Member
i look at the moon
the moon looks at me
the moon can see everyone
that i want to see
everyone can see the moon
but they can't see me
and they can't know who
i want to see
------------------
how did i get so far gone?
where do i belong?
where in the world did i ever go wrong?
-
August 19th, 2001, 07:23 PM
#9
-
August 21st, 2001, 04:25 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Sam...this may help *L* http://anxiety.mentalhelp.net/
please let me know.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks